Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Given: Highest Bidder

Given: Highest Bidder Given: Highest Bidder by Willow Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Given is the fourth book featuring the men of Club X, it is however the first I've read but I will certainly go back for the others.
Zander Payne is ruthless in business. Having having saved his father's business from ruin he's had to be.
People owe him.
Important people.
Danny Brooks owes him too much, it's been allowed to go on for too long.
Instead of sending his usual to handle it he goes to Danny directly, something he never does because appearances are everything and he can't be seen as anything other than straitlaced businessman.
But Danny is different.
Danny doesn't have his money but offers the only other thing that Zander could want, Arianna Owens.

Arianna Owens has some history that left her in need of something a little different.
She feels indebted to Danny and though she truly wants out of their arrangement she can't walk away because of this.
When she finally opens up to Danny he snaps and puts her up for auction.
Little does she know it's for his own cause.

Once Zander has Arianna he knows he can't let her go. He needs to fix what's broken in her, to protect her and most importantly love her.
But Danny's not done, and his final act could be the one thing that tears them apart for eternity.

Why have I not read this series??
I adore both authors yet somehow I missed three books prior to this one? I have to remedy that quickly!
Loved this book, could not put it down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment