Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Review: Quarterback Sack

Quarterback Sack Quarterback Sack by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot from the very beginning!
Rush & Ava will suck you in and keep you glued to the pages until the very end.
The QB who could have virtually any woman he wants and the extremely hot woman he can't get out of his head.
When she realizes who he is she wants nothing to do with him, but Rush doesn't give up on what he wants and what he wants is Ava.
But Ava has one huge reason to steer clear of him, even if that's the last thing her body wants.
The man is sex on legs and the worst part is he knows it. Not one to take no for an answer he relentlessly pursues her giving her nowhere to hide.

Something's gotta give, but who is going to be the one to bend?

I'm picky about my sports books, you can get burnt out on one genre quick when you read as much as I do but Quarterback Sack didn't let me down. The heat level is off the charts, characters are absolutely addictive and the writing is as always superb.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment