Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Review: RUSH

RUSH RUSH by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my where to start with this one.. I adore this author, I devour her books whenever I have the chance and usually what I want to say just flows right out. RUSH is amazing, 5 stars really are not enough.
A woman running from the monster she married. An abusive, controlling prick whose actions against Kinsley are unspeakable. Creating a new life for herself but avoiding emotional and physical connection to anyone.
A man who can have anything he wants and what he wants is the one woman to tell him no.
Determined to break down her walls, can he be enough to protect her when her past comes knocking?
Secrets, lies, heartbreak, suspense, lust....RUSH has a little bit of everything, it's a page turner that will grab you from the first chapter and keep you hooked until the very end. Based off book one, I believe this series is going to quickly become a new favorite for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment