Thursday, March 8, 2018

Review: Possessive

Possessive Possessive by Willow Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you do when you come face to face with a past you never expected to see again?
A past that has haunted you for years.
Possessive is Daniel & Addison's story, Addison dated his youngest brother Tyler in high school but was always drawn to Daniel.
She had a horrible childhood and clung to Tyler more than she should have, her feelings for him weren't as deep as they should have been and she did what she thought was right and ran.
That's when tragedy struck forevery changing all of their lives.
Five years later when Daniel and Addison come face to face things change, secrets and truths come to light but not all are for the best.
Daniel has secrets, some he can't imagine telling her, the one he does tell her breaks her heart, if she knew the rest it would destroy her.
This is not a book you can predict, it's not something you can put down either. I literally read this in one afternoon because I could not let go of my kindle. I've read quite a few of the authors books but this one has to be my favorite (so far, Carter's story has potential!)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment