Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Unrequited

Unrequited Unrequited by Max Henry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First and foremost there is a cliffhanger, so if your not ready to read two stories back to back I suggest not starting this one until you are. The ending will leave you dying to read the followup asap!!

I'm not big on infidelity, it's one I rarely read. And by rarely I mean maybe twice a year.
But I'm something of a Max Henry whore so I had to give it a shot and I'm so freaking glad I did.

King will have you falling in love with him from the beginning. The shy, sexy biker. He's a good man, he has a good heart and tries to do what's right.

Elena I kind of had mixed feelings about. She got wrapped up with King knowing full well what her path was and choosing not to tell him. Her lack of full disclosure could cost him his life, he had the right to know.
I wanted to love her, I did feel for her situation but her lack of respect for King by omitting certain important facts about her life just made me want to punch her.

Then there's the cliffhanger.
Did I mention I hate cliffhangers?
Especially the kind that leave you holding your breath?
That's what you get here, but I headed straight into Unbreakable so I can't complain too much!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment