Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Dirty Work

Dirty Work Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'll be the first to admit I'm an ALFA PI addict, a Men of Inked whore, an now I struggle with how to handle the fact that I adore a Chelle Bliss book that does not include a single Gallo or even my beloved James Caldo.

Dirty work is a standalone, and yes I remember there are two authors here!! I am not familiar with Brenda Rothert's work but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this collaboration. The story is told in alternating POV's between the hero Jude and heroine Reagan.
Both running for the same office on opposing sides they initially don't mesh but it doesn't take them long to get acquainted.
They quickly find their attraction to each other is undeniable and struggle first to accept it and second to ignore it.
Good luck with that!
There are secret rendezvous, snarky attitudes, devious campaign managers, one dirty old man and family secrets. All that on top of struggling to keep their distance and try to get elected makes for a fast paced, highly entertaining read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment