Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: When Stars Collide

When Stars Collide When Stars Collide by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What could be better than waking up beside the man you love wearing his wedding ring?
Remembering how you got there!
When Stars Collide is a sweet, brothers best friend + sister love story.
Xander & Thea have been avoiding the attraction between themselves for years.
Why?
Cade.
Thea's brother has warned Xander off every chance he had. They both ignored feelings for the sake of her brother until they wake up in Vegas in the same bed wearing matching rings.
Thea freaks out. Immediately wanting the marriage annulled but Xander has other plans. He intends to keep her legally bound to him until she gives in and realizes what they could have together.
Thea finally gives in and agrees to give him the summer to see if they can make it as a couple, but they have to keep everything a secret.
Sometimes secrets are harder to keep than you think!
And just when you think things will be fine a bomb is dropped that may change things for our hero and heroine.
Yea, I wasn't thrilled with the ending. I mean that was the #1 cheerleader for Xander and Thea and now.....

I loved these two together, I did not read book one but will go back and do that so I'm caught up when the next one comes out.
I love a good forbidden romance falling in love with your brother's best friend is right up at the top of the list. I read this one in one day, I couldn't stand the thought of putting it down until I knew how it would end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment