Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review: Preston

Preston Preston by David Michael
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It seemed like I waited forever for Preston's story, now that it's done I'm a little sad that there are no more of these boys for me to read about.
I've had this book for a few weeks, I wanted to read it but I didn't. Knowing that once it was read all the guys stories would be told and I'd be left with no more Dicky Dynasty had me putting off reading it, then I put on my big girl panties and settled in for Preston's story.
I loved Holly & Porter, Parker & Becca, their struggles and watching their relationships develop but Preston and Mitch hands down are my favorite of the series.
There's a perfect balance of snark, sniping and apprehension. The fear of falling, attempts to mask feelings and finally the realization that there is something real made this journey one fantastic ride.
Sad their stories are all told? A bit.
Thrilled at the way it ended? Absolutely.

David Michael is an auto read author for me, if he writes it I'm gonna inhale it. From the first chapters of Porter I fell head over heels in love with this author's writing, I'm so glad I didn't miss out on his work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment