Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: One Contract

One Contract One Contract by Lp Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six figures. Seven days.

No safe words.

Are you game?

Wow, so this is book 1. I'm not quite sure what Ella has gotten herself into but I'm almost afraid to find out. What sounds like a simple 7 days of submission quickly turned into something that had me questioning both of the men involved and what their endgame is.
One Contract introduces the players, well I assume some of the players. A girl who's broke, a man worth billions and a sexy yet seemingly dangerous third.
I thought I knew where this was headed but by the final page I can honestly say I have no clue but I can't wait to get the next part of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment