Friday, March 24, 2017

Review: Three Players: The Game Series

Three Players: The Game Series Three Players: The Game Series by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While the first two parts of the game were more heavy hitting physically, part three is all about Ella's mind.
Nothing is as it seems......or is it?
Life as she knew it may or may not have been real. She begins to question everything other than her intense need for both Tobias and Preston.
What is reality and what is imagination?
I sure as hell don't know and at this point neither does Ella.
But she now knows there's a number three....

I love getting these shorts so quickly but at the same time I want to scream with frustration because I'm more involved now, I need to know more!
Three Players is still dark and seductive but with an added twist.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment