Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Review: Hyde's Absolution

Hyde's Absolution Hyde's Absolution by Nina Levine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every time I read a book in this series it's amazing but this one tops them, they somehow just keep getting better!
Hyde & Monroe's chemistry is off the charts. Two people who thought they were looking for different things, whose only connection initially seemed to be between the sheets...or in the shower.
These two are at each others throats one minute and getting it on the next, they are each others perfect match and I loved their bickering. Hyde's a smart man when it comes to women, knowing when to say when and when to assert his authority (and boy does he assert himself!) Monroe is strong and independent, she's everything I love in a heroine. She stands up for herself and for those she cares about. In that way she's no different than Hyde.
I loved this book, literally from beginning to end I couldn't put it down.
And the end, wow, all I can say is bring on the next book please!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment