Monday, August 28, 2017

Review: Renegade

Renegade Renegade by Brynley Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First let me say I did not read book one in this series prior to Renegade, I have since gone back and read it but only becuase I was interested in where this all began, I had some questions but it didn't really affect my understanding of this book on it's own.

Renegade is a friends to lovers story, but not in the way your thinking. Not a cookie cutter friends to lovers by any means, this isn't some hiding from our feelings stumble into each others arms, nope, Gemma has a problem and her best friend Walker is the only person she knows who can help her solve it.
Make her the perfect submissive? He can do that.
Make her that way for another man? Negative.
Gemma loves to be in control in her life but she's willing to give it up for one man, question is which one is it?

I give this one 4.5 stars, it's well written, isn't a story line I've read before. It kept me intrigued from beginning to end and left me wishing the next book were here right now.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment