Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wargasm by Sosie Frost









Marius Payne is the kind of soldier who makes me go commando.

He’s the only man I’ve let invade my foxhole, but now he’s occupying my heart.

And that’s when he drops a bombshell.

Marius is arrogant. He’s broody. And he’s wounded in more ways than one. The only way he can secure a cushy job in DC is if he softens his image and transforms from a rogue Navy SEAL into a family man.

So, of course, I agree to have his baby.

Make love, not war.

Then make war.



“So, Marius…” Gretchen bravely offered a smile. “Give me one good reason why I should sleep with you.”

I grinned. “No bullshit?”

“At your request.”

“If you want to make a man’s wishes come true, I can give you a much better request.”

“What more could you ask for?”

I smirked. “Now there’s a dangerous question.”

She rolled her eyes. “So, we’ll start easy.”

“On the contrary, sweetness. You make this very hard.”

“And you’re making this far too difficult,” she said. “I just need a reason. Why should I get into bed with you?”

“I shouldn’t have to convince you. Isn’t the offer of endless pleasure enough?”

Her giggle was bright, lovely. “And what if I like to be teased?”

I doubted that. “Do you?”

“I suppose I do,” she said, “And I think a man like you knows how to tease a woman.”

“Sweetness, I just spent the last three months getting my leg sewn back together. I’ve been bounced through four countries, three different hospitals, and now I’m stuck at my family home. I’ve been through enough shit. I don’t need to tease right now. I’ve earned the real deal.”

She smiled now. Amazed by me or maybe just curious. Either way, it be her downfall.

“Are you always this sort of ravenous beast?” she asked.

Occasionally. “I’m a man who gets what he wants.”

“And what will you do when you get it?”

“That, sweetness, is up to you.”

Gretchen didn’t answer. She peeked over her shoulder and whistled with her thumb and finger. Her dog returned, but the little mutt didn’t look the least bit ashamed. He offered her the leg. I reached for it, but Gretchen took it instead.

Great. She examined the prosthetic. Hell, I’d avoided looking at the damn thing for the past month. But she turned it over in her hands. Bent the joint at the foot. Study the mechanism for the knee. Even winced as she peeked into the cast for what remained of my leg. It didn’t disgust her. Quite the opposite. She looked intrigued.

Or at least, a little guilty for slobber-coated plastic.

“You didn’t have to send the dog after it,” I said. “If you wanted a piece of me, all you had to do is ask.”

“If only he had come back with your wallet.”

“I can think of a far better place to grab me.”

Gretchen snorted. “So, I guess the alpaca isn’t the only dick on this farm.”

I shook my head. “No, the alpaca’s the ball sack.”

“And here I thought the big bad military hero would have the biggest balls in Butterpond.”

“Only because they’re underused.”

She laughed. “And I’m supposed to take pity on you?”

I shrugged. “I got plenty of pity. A good blow job though? That’s how you really thank the troops.”

Gretchen tossed the prosthetic to me. “And here, I thought I was pulling your leg.”

I took it, but I wasn’t strapping it on in front of her. Wasn’t likely to move either. Last thing I needed was for Gretchen to see my one and a half legs or the raging erection tenting my shorts.

“You know,” she said. “You make it really hard for me to have a crush on you.”

That was the most wholesome shit I’d heard in years. “You’ve got a crush on me?”

“Why bullshit?”

I liked this girl. “Good. I’m not a man who does formalities.”

“What do you do?” Gretchen asked. “Since we're being so honest with each other.”

“Everything a little girl like you his wanted but never dared asked.” I lowered my voice, a dark and sensuous promise. “Pleasure. Excitement. The fucking of a lifetime.”

She wasn’t convinced. “You make it hard to resist.”

“You’ve never been truly fucked until you’ve been taken by me.”

“And what if I’ve never been fucked before?”

“Life isn’t that good to me.”



Sosie Frost is no stranger to quirky, embarrassing, and wild situations, and she’s channeling all that new adult angst into fun romances.

From marching at the high school homecoming game without her trumpet (a punishment for forgetting the instrument on the band bus), to regretfully tucking her prom dress into the back of her tights before pictures, and even accidentally starting a chemical fire in the college chem lab, Sosie has the market cornered on crazy stories.

But hey, writing is a better outlet than therapy right? 😉

If you want funny, charming, and steamy romances, you’ve found the right author!

Sosie lives in Pittsburgh with her hubby, her two cats, and thrives on a near constant stream of gummy bears.











No comments:

Post a Comment