Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Flow

Flow Flow by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just so you know, the Gallo women kick ass. It's a good thing the families have mostly sons, I don't think they could handle more than one or two of these strong, opinionated women who don't back down or bow to the overbearing men in their lives (okay we know Izzy does behind closed doors but that's a whole different subject!)
Flow is fast paced, full of the snark and family nosiness you expect with the Gallo's as well as a bit of a twist that nobody saw coming.
Enjoy Daphne & Leo, I won't say they outdo Izzy & James because I just can't do that to the original badass Gallo, but they are pretty amazing together. You'll fall for Daphne quick, her mouth and attitude win everytime!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment