Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: Divine Desire

Divine Desire Divine Desire by Audrey Carlan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not read the other books in the Lotus House series but Atlas & Mila make me want to go back and inhale them.
Divine Desire has drama, humor, a bit of angst and a whole lot of heat.
These two could not be more perfect for each other. At each others throats while denying themselves what they really want.
Their story will have you laughing one minute and sad the next, only to be picked back up and given a fantastic ending.
As expected Ms Carlan has written another story that sucks you in and keeps you rooted in place until the very end. I loved every minute of this book and absolutely will go back for the other books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment