Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Numb

Numb Numb by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me start by saying I absolutely adore both the series and the author, that being said what in the ever loving hell were you thinking playing with my emotions like that?
Every book in this series will give you the feels but this one takes the cake.
Max's heartbreak is unimaginable, and Dale Lord I wanted to beat him senseless.
There couldn't be a better title for this book, Numb is exactly what I wanted to feel and Max felt.
Each book in this series is better than the last, the depth of the characters grows exponentially as does your emotional connection to them.
I want to give this book so freaking many stars but five will have to do.
This series should be read in order from the beginning to completely enjoy and understand the books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment