Monday, July 17, 2017

Review: Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast Sexy Beast by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finally, the story I've been waiting for, Garrett and his quiet self.
I've been wondering about him since book one, anxious to get to him, after book one I'd swear I would have passed up Dane's book to get this one (that's before I actually read Dane's book though!!)
Sexy Beast stars like Dirty Talker with a little note from Garrett, I absolutely love this little addition to the books.
Garrett is freaking amazing. He's probably the best dad, the most responsible, strong, there when you need him self made man.
He's also beyond sexy and highly attracted to the one person he's convinced he shouldn't be.

Charlie has spent years drooling over Garrett, just hoping one day he'll take off the blinders and see her as a woman and not just his friend's kid sister.
She's there for his daughter constantly so maybe just maybe he'll start to appreciate more than her ability to sling beer.

I'm having such a hard time not giving something away, this is by far, hands down my favorite book of the series. The characters are all great and it was nice to have an older child so her thoughts and feelings added depth to the book.
I loved the entire series, I truly did but Garrett has stolen my heart.
5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment