Monday, November 27, 2017

Review: Merger

Merger Merger by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Merger picks up where Acquisition left off, yes book one is a must read in order to read this one!
As much as I loved the first book, this one went deeper into the characters and had me glued to the pages waiting to see what would happen next.
Lauren is strong, which is one of my favorite characteristics of a great heroine in a story. Antonio is sexy, refuses to take no for an answer or to give up on what he truly wants. He's over the top without being obnoxious.
Merger has a little suspense, a ton of heat and will keep you turning the pages. As much as I didn't want to get to the end (because I just loved these two) I could not put the book down, I had to know everything, had to see where it went.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment