Sunday, November 26, 2017

Review: Rook

Rook Rook by Jo Raven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lord Rook is one emotionally challenged man. He uses pain to feel alive and to free him from the demons that haunt him in the dark, but are those demons what he thinks they are??
Trying to bring the Organization down all on his own he has no clue there are other people in play working toward the same goal, his thirst for vengeance may be his downfall.

Mia has a job, not one she's particularly fond of but if it gets here what she needs then it's all worth it.
Rook is a complication, one she doesn't need and definitely doesn't want to want. What's a girl to do when he pulls his dominant male act that makes you absolutely brainless? Go with the flow and enjoy the ride! But this ride comes with more than she bargained for...

I love this author, I adore this series and I'm completely hooked on Rook & Mia. This is a must read and a series that I'll no doubt read over and over. 4.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment