Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Review: Pipe

Pipe Pipe by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wanna guess who hasn't read this series in order?
Yep that would be me.
Going in I hoped for a great story and that's what I got.
There's no cheating, which is a huge turn off for me and is quite common in MC novels.
Pipe is a little messed up. He doesn't do relationships, he truly doesn't know how.
Nikki knows Pipe isn't what she needs but can't resist a one night stand.

After that one night they flirt off an on, she takes it one way and he goes the exact opposite.
When she shows up at his place she finds something that breaks her heart and sends her running.
So we have one heroine with a broken heart and one seriously confused hero, when realization smacks Pipe in the head it's too little too late....

So I'm definitely going back to read book one asap, this one hooked me in the first chapter and I could not put it down. And the secondary characters, love them! I can see this is going to be a favorite series for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment