Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: One Night Scandal

One Night Scandal One Night Scandal by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One Night Scandal is book 9 in the series, and boy do these McNeill's just keep getting better!
I was happy we saw a resolution to a major conflict that has plagued the family through the last few books, the clues from the previous books gave me enough to keep me guessing but now it's been put to bed.
Hannah and Brock are great characters (not that I expected any less!!) their relatable, likeable and perfect for each other. Their story is a struggle, they have plenty of hurdles to jump if their going to make a go of the pull they feel towards each other.
It starts with a simple one night stand but quickly becomes complicated leading to mistrust and secrets being brought to light.
Loved the characters and the story. I'm happy so many loose ends were tied up making this my new favorite of the McNeill saga.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment