Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Mr. Jones & Me

Mr. Jones & Me Mr. Jones & Me by Lindsay Marie Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Reading book one in this series was fast paced and quickly hooked me, I was thrilled to be reading these books back to back so I didn't have to wait to see where Cabel & Finley's story was headed.
Well, I wasn't prepared for this.
If their little experiment that threw them into close quarters in book one was exciting, the things they go through in this one are so much more.
It's been three years since Finley fell for the one man she couldn't have, her psych professor.
Now she's graduated and is married to him. Their starting their life together but it can't be that simple can it?
Nope.
Secrets from Cabel's past come back to haunt him, there's more fast paced action but this time it may not have a happy ending.
There's a new woman in town, Jane Adams is going to be teaching with Cabel but they have a past, the kind that makes any wife uneasy. When Jane doesn't stop putting the moves on Cabel, Finley feels betrayed and turns to the one person from their past she thinks she can trust but in reality she's just started a chain reaction that may be end of Cabel's life.

The truth that comes out OMG I seriously am not sure how I'd handle it, honestly I don't know that I could have stuck around.
Mr. Jones & Me will keep you on your toes until the very end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment