Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review: QUAKE

QUAKE QUAKE by Jacob Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First things first, the ending.
WTH were you thinking?
You cannot end this book like that, no, just no. I want more, I need more and I need it asap.
Pretty please?

Quake is the debut novel for Jacob Chance. I adore new to me authors though their first novels usually either give me hope that they will one day be great or bomb. Quake exceeded my expectations being quite intriguing. I was quickly sucked into the story and could not put it down until the end, the end which I'm still reeling over days later. I'm so happy to have found a new author I can love from the beginning!!

“She’s never set eyes on me. She has no idea I exist…. but she will”.

That line right there, that should creep me out, it should freak the ever loving hell out of you but I can assure you Kyle McKenzie will make it a very good thing!
Kyle & Janny's relationship is far from traditional, the way their meeting came about is a whole new story to me and I absolutely loved the fact that it hadn't been done before, at least not that I've read.
Kyle is infatuated with Janny and she soon becomes quite addicted to him, these two are seriously hot with steamy scenes that will leave you breathing hard.
Until the end.

Great debut that will grab your attention and keep you glued to your kindle and may leave you yelling at the author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment