Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Crazy Sexy Love

Crazy Sexy Love Crazy Sexy Love by K.L. Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Addicting. That's what this book is. Seriously, from the first page to the last I was glued to the pages, sucked into a story that I had no clue I was going to love this much.
Mo & Rhett have history. They were each others firsts in so many ways, supporting each other in everything including their career/college choices.
Until one day the support from one person stops, no reason no explanation it's just done.
Rhett continues on his journey while Mo's hits a road block, one that brings her plans for her future to a full stop and sending her home.
Six years later an injury brings Rhett back home, to the one place and the one person he never thought he would see again.

This is where things get tricky. No matter how much time has passed both of them still love each other even if one of them refuses to accept it. Rhett & Monroe's journey is emotion filled with lies and deceit thrown in.
Rhett was the opposite of what you expect from a rodeo cowboy, I was prepared to dislike him assuming he had done something he didn't do whent in reality he's the sweetest, most loyal man.
I was hooked early and fell in love within just a few chapters. Crazy Sexy Love is a must read and I'm absolutely ready for book 2 in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment