Saturday, March 31, 2018

Review: The Preacher's Daughter

The Preacher's Daughter The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After 18 years under her parents thumb they contine to try to run her life as an adult, that's Angelica's breaking point.
She decides it's time to take control of her own life and a trip to the wrong side of town cements it.
Running as far as she can from her home, which is Reno, and starts her new life, one that's is just what you would expect from a girl turning against everything she's even known.
Her life is on track, she actually enjoys her job, boss and new friends when a man from the past walks in upsetting her little world.
Torq never expected to see the innocent little preachers daughter he saved and who in turn helped him ever again. Until he sees her working the pole at his MC's strip club. She's not the same girl he pushed away a few months ago, this time he won't be able to walk away.

I found I liked this book, it wasn't a love it left me begging for more book. I found it a bit repetitive ad times and it lacked continuity but I wanted to see how it ended so I tried to ignore the issues I had and kept going.
In the end I really liked the characters and I will give the second book in this series a shot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment