Friday, April 27, 2018

Review: Red

Red Red by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Red is the conclusion to Brett & Evvie's story, it's been quite awhile since I read the Torn trilogy but this brought it all back.
This one unlike the previous books is told from Brett's point of view giving us a deeper look at him, his love for Evvie and his family even when he's being a complete dick.
Two happily married people are about to face something they never expected, a bomb will be dropped on them and their happily ever after is turned upside down.
Sometimes the struggle to make things right doesn't go as planned, some sins can't be forgiven, some hearts can't be unbroken.

Red was amazing. I found myself turning my anger on someone I never expected to and an ending that tore my heart out. I hate that this truly is the end of the road for these characters but that just means the author has to come up with someone spectacular to take their place!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment