Monday, June 18, 2018

Review: Broken Compass

Broken Compass Broken Compass by Jo Raven
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First this is a long book, don't think you can binge it in one day!
Broken Compass is about Nate, Kash, West & Syd. Four people with four different stories that bring them together. Each has something their running from, hiding from and are afraid of but in each other find the family that they need, the love and respect they all crave.

I'm not big on YA books, I generally don't touch them at all because it's not my thing, that's probably why it took me awhile to get into this story. Their past is what brings them closer so it was important to experience their high school years to understand them.
Yes this is one girl and three guys but I wouldn't really call it a reverse harem, considering their story as actual adults and sexual relationship is very late in the book and short, not at all what I expected going in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment