Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Review: Everything I Never Wanted

Everything I Never Wanted Everything I Never Wanted by K. Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love, loss, fear...those are just a few of the emotions Everything I Never Wanted deals with.
I sat down to read this book and could not stop, I literally read it in one day and was left wishing there were a few more chapters.
I easily fell in love with Shayne, she was too adorable not to.
Camryn was pretty amazing herself, someone who has some issues and isn't perfect but is willing to fight for those she cares about, she was perfect.
And Tucker.
A single dad who is a gentleman, great son and with shoulders strong enough to take on others burdens and help them carry them? Yes please!!
This book tugs at your heart, is a bit emotional and a ton amazing.
This is my first book by the author and I'm floored, I'm sorry I didn't know about her until now but I'll remedy that by hitting her backlist.
Loved this book from beginning to end, the secondary characters were memorable too, I'd love to read about a few of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment