Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Review: Contracted

Contracted Contracted by Marni Mann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Derek Block introduced me to Marni Mann and I was hooked.
Contracted is effing hot.
It's emotional, I did get a bit teary eyed a time or two, but mostly it's just plain hot. You get cuddling to flat our hard core and everything in between, but I expected nothing less. Of all the things I loved about this book, the best part for me was Eve's realizing she was worth more than what she was getting, being strong enough to walk away when the time came.
Seeing her woman up an go after exactly what she wanted and accepting nothing less was the highlight, I love a strong heroine and she made me proud!
Contracted is a must read for any fan, an if you aren't it's a great book to start with.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment