Friday, August 24, 2018

Review: Shadow: Satan's Fury MC- Memphis Chapter

Shadow: Satan's Fury MC- Memphis Chapter Shadow: Satan's Fury MC- Memphis Chapter by L. Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I don't know what to say. It's been awhile since an MC book really sucked me in. I've read cookie cutter book after book, the ones with different names but basically the same story.
Shadow was not cookie cutter.
I hadn't read book one so I grabbed it first and fell in love with Satan's Fury MC, when I got a few short chapters into book 2 I was hooked.
Shadow is so broken, he uses his position as enforcer for the club to battle his own demons. It's a job that allows him to hand down justice to the horrid people of his world which in turn quiets his own demons.
Alex is pretty freaking amazing. I love strong heroines. She's built a new life for herself far away from her own demons. Until they come knocking on her door and threaten the life she's created. This is also a threat to Shadow, one he doesn't take lying down.

This book is fast paced, it's well written and the author has made a new fan.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment