Monday, August 20, 2018

Review: Vengeance

Vengeance Vengeance by Kathy Coopmans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hands down the BEST book I've read in I don't know how long.
I immediately fell in love with the characters, no matter how messed up they were I was instantly drawn to them. I could not put the book down, was reading the last few chapters while cooking.
Cade and Ivy are perfect for each other, both lives ruined by the same man, the need for vengeance is strong in both of them though it takes a little time for one to get to the point that they can exact that vengeance.
Cade while being a brutal man to some is the exact opposite with Ivy. He gives her what she needs to regain everything she lost, which in turn gives him something he never expected he'd have again.
If there's one thing I adore it's a strong female lead and we got just that. Ivy grew stronger, more confident and took what she wanted. As much as I adored Cade and his need to make things right, her growth was my absolute favorite part.
I'm ready for book two asap, cannot wait to see what happens next!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment