Saturday, January 25, 2014



 The Touch Series from T.H. Snyder 
brings you the next in the series


Synopsis

Lately Emma McIntyre has been pretending to live the life of a perfect wife while her husband Keith takes control over her family business. With the loss of her parents to a tragic car accident and a fight that causes her brother, Riley, to move out of state Emma chooses to stand by her husband. 

While sorting out her parent’s estate, Emma stumbles across a few hidden secrets that she suspects Keith has kept her from. Heartbroken Emma turns to her brother for support, hoping to also rekindle their own broken relationship. During a visit to Boston Emma finds herself reacting to a complete stranger when he is willing to comfort her and listen to her pain.

Is Emma ready to move on with her life and leave the hurt of her failing marriage behind? Will Emma fight the urge to fall once she has been Touched by Another?



My Review 

Touched by Another is amazing, it's a tie now between the first an third book as to which I love the most.

I was thrilled to get to Emma's story, it's a very emotional tale, I'm sure everyone who reads it can connect with her emotionally at one point or another.

Emma is unbelievably strong, she's suffered so much loss followed by the betrayal of her husband. 

“I was living a life where there was no happiness, desperate to find that one person who would make me feel whole again.” - honestly I've been there and I wish I had been as strong as she was in this book!

After reconnecting with her brother Riley she moves to Boston to start her life over near Riley and Char, who have a job waiting for her and a place to stay. Emma's introduced to Derrick and Pete and they all begin to develop friendships. Derrick is her roommate, suffering from a recent split with his girlfriend and Pete is trying to get over his ex as well, they are three peas in a pod and exactly what each other need for support.

I don't do spoilers, I hate them so I don't post them, but this book is a must read, it's honest, emotional and true to life. I love Emma, I didn't think any of the books to compare to Riley & Char but this ones down right close.

Emma's story is truly amazing, I would highly recommend reading this book!


















No comments:

Post a Comment