Monday, March 3, 2014

Dying To SurviveDying To Survive by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again Scott Hildreth shocks the hell out of you with another deliciously twisted mind fuck of a book.

I still haven't completely wrapped my brain around this story and I even waited a day to digest it before reviewing.
What can I say other than I loved Dying to Survive. Is it twisted, yes, twisted as fuck but that's what I love about it.
This man kidnaps 4 almost identical women and proceeds to tell them to choose who dies. Yes there's so much more too it but without giving anything away just read the damn synopsis, if that doesn't pull you in this book is probably not for you.

*CAUTION* This book has scenes describing the abduction, rape, murder, and torture of living people. Additionally, there are graphic scenes of sex, not all of which is consensual. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you haven't wimped out after reading the warnings you will enjoy the hell out of this story, I read it from start to finish. There were a few points I had to stop and take a breath, but that's what makes this book so great. I didn't see the end coming, that's another thing I love, it wasn't predictable at all, it's going one way and you think you know what's going down next, an then bam total opposite, smack in your face you didn't see that shit coming.

Just another book by Hildreth that reels you in and won't let you go. Just the way I like them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment