Friday, July 28, 2017

Review: Thick

Thick Thick by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Damn you Scott Hildreth.
I knew this was the end of the series so yea I expected something big, something different, what I didn't expect was to cry like an absolute baby.
You've had me tear up in numerous books but this one, it takes the cake.
Tate & Bobbi's story is so amazing from beginning to end, it's different than any of the other FFMC stories, it lacks much of what you expect to see in these books but that somehow makes it better, it means more in the end.

I yelled at you, may have cursed you a time or two and fought off tears a few times during this book but in the end it was pointless, nothing could stop them from falling.
The end of this book, this series - is sweet yet heart breaking. I couldn't have wished for more yet never expected this much, thank you for an amazing series with an ending that cemented the true meaning of family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment