Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Review: Hail No

Hail No Hail No by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hail No is an absolute YES!!
Book one in the new series from Lani Lynn Vale is without a doubt a must read.
Kennedy & Evander are absolutely perfect for each other.
Both coming from similar backgrounds, both with hearts of gold but different situations bringing them together.
A man with history the small town refuses to forget and a woman who wants nothing more than to be a part of something, of a family and the town who knows everyone and everything leaves the one person she wants to be close to trying to push her away for her own good. And the dog, woman, you broke my heart with him.
I've read books before where secondary characters piqued my interest, but in this case I absolutely NEED books on a few of them!
I was hooked by chapter two and could not put this book down.
Hail No is an intriguing start to this new series, I'm addicted already and eagerly await book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment