Friday, October 20, 2017

Review: Craving Sugar

Craving Sugar Craving Sugar by Elena M. Reyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hendrix Parker.
Rich, single, stubborn, over the top alpha, jealous, controlling, demanding, in need of someone to knock the chip off his shoulder!!
I swear I went back an forth on this man 50 times while reading this book, I loved him then I loathed him, I wanted him brought to his knees.
I knew there was a rough past but until I understood it I didn't fully understand the man, once I got it there was no more dislike for him!!
Beau, first off I adore her name, she's the go to, walk all over me girl her friends and family take advantage of. Once she starts to see this she wants it to change but doesn't really work hard at making it happen. She's forced into 6month contract with Hendrix that messes her up pretty bad. Her head, her heart, her mind. She's young, she has a lot to learn and Hendrix ends up being a key ingrdient in that process.

Cravying Sugar was a fun, dirty read with a great plot. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment