Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Review: Law And Beard

Law And Beard Law And Beard by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all lets just take a moment to thank the cover model's mama & daddy for giving us such a fine specimen to picture as Big Papa.
Now onto the book.
Winnie had it all. The house, the police officer husband, two amazing kids only it was a lie.
Now a single mother to two children, shunned by most because of her ex's role in the PD people want to believe his lies over her truths, but she holds her head up and keeps moving, busting her ass to take care of her kids.
She has medical issues that hinder her progress at making a new life for her family, as well as an ex who thinks he can take what isn't his.

Steel aka Big Papa.
I sigh as I say his name, he's just that good.
Neighbor to Winnie, boss of her ex, savior to both Winnie and he daughter Conleigh, the man has a heart of gold but also the ability to be one mean SOB when necessary.
An did I mention the whole silver fox thing? Yea older, silver, sexy as hell, just how I like em!
I loved everything about this book, well maybe not the ex or his homewrecker but other than them this was one of my absolute favorite Lani Lynn Vale books ever.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment