Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Review: Love in Carson Falls

Love in Carson Falls Love in Carson Falls by Paisleigh Aumack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I have to say wow.
I don't remember when the last time was a new to me author's first book completely blew my mind and made me an instant fan but Love in Carson Falls did just that.
The blurb intrigued me but it's a similar story line I've read before so I honestly underestimated this book going in.
Paisleigh Aumack wove a tale the kept me glued to the pages from the beginning to end, Arianna & River's story was so freaking amazing. Both finding something in each other the helps ease their own pain and heal their hearts, I don't think the author could have written two more perfectly broken people.
And the secondary characters, I loved them so much, I'm not sure which one I'm most looking forward to reading.
Love in Carson Falls is well written, is well paced and keeps you on your toes trying to figure out who the villain is.
I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the rest of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment