Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review: Hot Louisiana Knight

Hot Louisiana Knight Hot Louisiana Knight by Em Petrova
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had been waiting for Dylan's story. The hot brainiac? Just my style!
Who'd have thought the Knight brothers could get any hotter than Ben??
Dylan surprised me in some ways, the quieter brother goes full on dominant male protector, sexy as hell side that he unleashed on Athena, could it get any better?
Athena is a great match for him, a little stubborn, independent and alot in need of a man to take her in hand an remind her she's a woman.
Dylan did just that, while showing us he was equally as strong and determined as his brothers, and just as if not more sexy than his brothers.
Each Knight brother seems to get better for me personally, these men are the definition of perfection!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment