Monday, October 29, 2018

Review: All I Need

All I Need All I Need by Jennifer Van Wyk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

All I Need starts out with some serious drama but easily turns into a sweet, slow to grow love story.
Ellie has had a rough star. From a painful childhood to not one but two broken engagements, both ending in one of the worst scenarios possible, I was afraid this was going to be a cookie cutter I've read this story before and know how it ends kind of thing but the author took me on a journey that was far from cookie cutter.
Ellie & Walker's story is epic, he's truly amazing and just what a woman who swore off the opposite sex (for damn good reason) needed.
The characters were relatable, the story well written and paced. All I Need was my first book from the author but won't be my last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment