Wednesday, February 5, 2014


Motorcycle Man

Kristen Ashley




Synopsis 
Stuck in a colorless world, Tyra Masters decides to chuck her old life and starts searching for something. She doesn’t know what it is until she meets her dream man. The goateed, tattooed, muscled, gravelly voiced motorcycle man who plies her with tequila and gives her the best sex of her life. But she knows it isn’t the tequila and sex talking. He’s it. He’s who she’s been daydreaming about since she could remember.
Until he makes it clear she isn’t who he’s looking for.
Tyra slinks away from his bed, humiliated. The problem is, he’s her new boss. She just may or may not have forgotten to tell him that part.
Kane “Tack” Allen has a rule. He doesn’t employ someone he’s slept with. And he lets Tyra know that in his motorcycle man way. Tyra fights for her job and wins it using sass and a technicality. Tack challenges her that if she hits his bed one more time, she loses her job.
Tyra is determined to keep her job and keep away from Tack. But she makes a big mistake. During their head-to-heads, she lets it all hang out and shows Tack she is who he’s looking for. And Tack has had a good woman slip through his fingers, he’s not about to let that happen again.
Although Tack colors Tyra’s world with a vibrancy that’s blinding, being with him means she has to live in his Motorcycle Club world. Full on, no holds barred. And since Tack’s world, not to mention Tack, is a little scary, Tyra isn’t so sure.
It's Tack's job to convince her.

“That first night, I didn't have it all. And I still don't have it all but every piece you 
give me, baby, I like. So now I want it all and I'm gonna fuckin' get it, Trya. You aren't 
gonna hold back, you aren't gonna retreat, you aren't gonna push me away and I sure as fuck 
am not gonna let go.” 



"Babe, advice. A man expresses his gratitude, you do not throw attitude. You kiss him and, 
maybe, suck his dick to show your appreciation."

Ummm.......yes sir! That's would be my answer but it's not my story so here's my review.

My Review

First off I must say in the beginning I wondered why the hell Tyra took all the crap she did from Tack. Had he been in my face backing down wouldn't have been an option.
He did redeem himself, thankfully because I did enjoy his cocky attitude!
In the beginning these two are so perfectly mismatched you can't see these two headed for anything more than an occasional romp in bed but that changes!

”Life’s a roller coaster. Best damn ride in the park. You don’t close your eyes, hold on and
 wait for it to be over, babe. You keep your eyes open, lift your hands straight up in the air
 and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.”

Tack- hot, president of Chaos MC, runs Ride repair shop, had two kids and kicks Tyra out of his bed.

Tyra- starting over, finds a job at Ride due to start Monday, on Saturday she attends a party and her new boss takes her to his bed, later telling her it's time to go she's pissed, one nighter's are not her usual mo.

Monday morning is a showdown, Tack doesn't sleep with his empolyees so Tyra's outta there, or so he thinks. Little Tyra stands up to the big bad biker jerk, she was hired, she's going in to start her job, what that had is over, won't happen again so back off big boy!

Tack goes with it, tells her he will have her again an she'll be outta Ride, which she denies will ever happen again. Um yea right, have you SEEN Tack? I mean she already knows all his skills in the bedroom, to lie right to the mans face ick man up TyTy, tell the man what you really want.

“Truth, honesty, perseverance, strength, love of all kinds and forgiveness are all beautiful,
 Tack. The most beautiful stories ever told are the most difficult to take.”

So now were onto spending Saturday nights together. Tack shows up shocking her with pizza an beer an stays. She's slowly learning about the man not the one that kicked her out of his bed, the real man, the layers. 

“That first night, I didn't have it all. And I still don't have it all but every piece you 
give me, baby, I like. So now I want it all and I'm gonna fuckin' get it, Trya. You aren't 
gonna hold back, you aren't gonna retreat, you aren't gonna push me away and I sure as fuck 
am not gonna let go.” 

Tack realizes he wants to get to know Tyra, there's more than meets the eye to her and for once he wants to put forth the effort to find out who she is, but his way. He's set in his ways an Tyra's going to have to accept him as is or not at all.

Lots of ups and downs, Tyra keeps trying to push him away, leaving him repeatedly, trying to hide who she is and what she really wants. What she wants is him.

These two push and pull over and over, both of them want the same thing, one knows this for certain, the other repeatedly convinces them self it's not for them. 

“I’m noticing a theme to Life with Kane Allen,” I remarked. 
“Yeah, that theme is I got your back. I take care of you. You sleep easy. You eat good. And 
you feel safe. You tellin’ me you got a problem with that?”

Whoa, how could a girl argue with that? What more could you want from a hot ass alpha biker than to hear that??

“You belong to Chaos. No one touches what belongs to Chaos. No one . They don’t touch it. They
 don’t hood it. They don’t bind it. They don’t even breathe in its space unless they have 
Chaos permission…
“I’m Chaos?”
“Was my dick just in you?”
I fought an annoyed growl and said, “Uh… yeah.”
“Then you’re Chaos.” 

Whew! Ladies you will need an ice cold drink during this story, Tack's a bit much to take at times but he's a good man, if you can't handle a little nasty language this book is not for you, but you'll be missing out on one spectacular story, this is definitely in my top 5, I can't say enough about Motorcycle Man, Tack is a badass, a biker, he's hot, loyal, loves his kids, can be sweet and would do anything for the people he loves.

Not to mention it's a Kristen Ashley book, so you just know your gonna love it!




Amazon  Kobo  Indigo  Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment