Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Made to Suffer

Made to Suffer Made to Suffer by Golden Czermak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Once again Golden Czermak proves to me that I am a closet paranormal fan!
Just when I didn't think these books could get better, he throws Made to Suffer my way and proves me wrong.

This is the third book in the Journeyman series and yes you need to read them in order.
There are varying points of view which if your not paying attention can confuse you, so sit down, relax and pay attention!!

In the third book Gage, Ady, Joey and Marcus are sent on separate missions.
Those missions introduce us to a few new characters including new Journemen Dax , Gabriel and Brandon. This story expands on Dijal an his plans to take over the world.
If you read the first two and thought they were good, then prepare yourself for something so much better, something that keeps you on your toes with a fast paced story that swallows you up and refuses to let you go until the very end.
And the end, well that leaves you wondering just what in the hell these guys could be up against next.

Great writing, engaging story and fast paced. If you love paranormal or even just like it, get started on this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment