Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review: Only You

Only You Only You by Luxx Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not usually one for the insta-love type story but this one worked for me.
Only You is the story of 30 year old Lena, a middle school teacher who's recently divorced but her husband left a year ago.
Her best friend is trying to get her to get out there, back on the dating scene and a man back in her bed.
Lena's skeptical but knows she needs to move on. Speed dating is so not her thing, dating her ex students father isn't working, but the 22 year old nephew of her best friend who's taking care of her lawn? He'll do!
Dax is home for the summer working for his uncle and offers to help out his aunt's best friend. Once he see's Lena all his good intentions head south.
He wants to do a whole lot more than mow her lawn but she's got some issues, starting with his age and the fact that he's her best friends family.

A quick read with a pretty great guy for only being 22. He's mature and just what 30 year old Lena needs. I read this in one sitting, I could not put it down until the very end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment