Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review: When the Storm Ends

When the Storm Ends When the Storm Ends by Jillian Anselmi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am beyond in love with this book!
It's my first Jillian Anselmi read but it won't be my last, I don't know how I have missed this author until now but I'm so glad I found her.

When the Storm Ends is the story of a woman who's dealt with more than her fair share of loss and suffering. She has a great boyfriend and things couldn't be better. On their first anniversary everything she though she had is taken from her.
She's taken.
She's tortured and suffers abuse at the hands of many.
The first chance she has to escape she takes, and then goes into hiding.

Brody Russell is crude, cocky and sexy as hell.
He's also the cop tasked with keeping Delani safe.
He hits on her from their first meeting, he's pushy an she's initially put off by him but that soon changes!
Brody was easy to adore once you got past his initial sense of humor, his fierce need to protect sold me long before seeing his heart.
He could easily be one of my favorite heroes to date. He's passionate, caring and protective with a touch of dominance - the perfect package.

Once Brody helps her regain some sort of normalcy in her life the bottom drops out once again leaving Brody injured and Delani missing.

I'm so glad I read this book and found a new author to love. I read this book in one sitting, I couldn't put it down, not without knowing how it ended.
4.5 stars




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment