Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Review: Don't Be Afraid

Don't Be Afraid Don't Be Afraid by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thinks you will need when reading this book:
-hours alone
-tissues (and no a handful is not enough, bring the entire box)
-your choice of pain releiver - you'll need it to relive the pain from all of he crying.

Once you've gathered all that you are ready to read Don't Be Afraid.

This book is everything. When the prologue brings you to your knees you just know the book is going to be amazing.
It wrecked me. I have never cried so much while reading one book but it was so worth it.
This is an epic, amazing, magical love story with so much heartache. The author gives us two utterly amazing men to fall for, such a tormented yet sweet love story that honestly will leave you with puffy eyes/face and a smile.
I have to stop talking about the book, I feel like I'm ruining it for anyone who hasn't read it simply because this is a book that needs to be experienced, not one you should be told about.
Get this book, find a quite place and enjoy the ride of a lifetime.
Hands down my favorite book, it's one that I will read again and again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment