Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review: Hound

Hound Hound by Marie James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cerebrus 2.0 is heading in the right direction if the author wants me to love it as much as I did the original series. Seeing Kid, Shadow and others reminded me of the first books I read by Marie James an makes me wish I had time to give the series a re read.
Hound I immediately adored simply for his military history. There's plenty more to love about him but even if he was a complete prick I'd have a soft spot for him.
He's a good man, he's also 14 yrs older than Gigi not that the let that stop them.
He's the perfect mix of alpha protector and good guy that I love. An Gigi's mouth, I loved her bickering an snark. She's stubborn an needs a little reigning in, or a damn good reason to settle, to realize that her life at home isn't as awful as she makes it seem.
Hound is a great read, it's a long one but you'll enjoy the ride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment