Friday, January 26, 2018

Review: Signed

Signed Signed by Marni Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One night stand with an unknown man.
A drunken night she doesn't remember but has become public and ruined her career.
Little did James Ryne know that one night stand would be the only person who can save her floundering career, coming face to face with him and finding out who he is might be a bigger shock than the thing that took her down.

Brett is pretty amazing, he tried to stay away, she's only 18 so he tried to do the right thing. But being a man finally said what the hell it's one night.
Then that one night showed up in his office begging for him to help her.
Follow Brett and James as they navigate a working relationship while trying to ignore their lust for each other.

I love this author, I devour her books which is the only explanation for me reading this one. The Hollywood story line is generally a no go for me but seeing as it was a Marni Mann book I had to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. Signed is a great read, it's fast paced and loaded with heat!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment