Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review: Come Again

Come Again Come Again by Poppy Dunne
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Sexy, brooding, funny..Come Again is a sweet romance with a bit of perfectly imperfect alpha male.
Fraser was the nerdy brothers best friend, now he's a man and Emma doesn't recongnize him.
Emma was his best friends little sister, she still is just not so little anymore. Both have matured into something the other lusts after but when lust turns to more someone can't handle it, at least not well, thus begins the struggle to find balance and see where these two can go together.
I enjoyed this book, it's well paced and quite amusing. I love a good book that can either make me laugh or make me cry and Poppy Dunne definitely made me laugh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment