Thursday, February 15, 2018

Review: Red-Light Wrangler

Red-Light Wrangler Red-Light Wrangler by Bella Settarra
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm picky about my M/M books but Red-Light Wrangler is one of my favorites.
Nate was loveable from the beginning. You always knew where his head was at and what he wanted.
Rich was off an on for me, there were times I wanted to slap some sense into him but realized he had a huge secret that he had to handle in his own time (as much as I wished over an over he'd just spit it out!!)
It takes a truly special story or amazing author to get me to read M/M, I've read a few of Bella Settarra's books so I figured I'd give it a shot and I'm so glad I did.
The suspense took the lead in this story and while Rich's sexuality played a major role it was almost secondary to what was going on with the ranch. I loved this book, never thought I would say that about a M/M read so thank you to the author for such an engaging read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment