Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Justice

Justice Justice by K.C. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my goodness... I CANNOT wait for the rest of this series!
The Creed brothers stole my heart and I am dying to get the other two boys stories asap.
Book one is Justice and Ryanne's story.
Justice's childhood was hell, he and his brothers by circumstance ran and never looked back. Luckily for them a kind man took them in as his own and raised them as a parent should.
Ryanne's life looks perfect on the outside, being a part of one of the towns founding families puts a ton of pressure on her. Expectations she can't quite live up to, a mother who is anything but and the supposed good guy isn't exactly that.
She wanted him for Justice keeps but knew it wasn't possible, he inturn wanted her more than he knew he was capable of and lost it when she left town.
Fast forward about 6 years and he's found her.
Justice has a whole knew role to play, his life is going to be something he truly never expected.
But first he has some issues to work through. Feeling as if two of the most important people in his life had betrayed him have left him angry and bitter, he needs to handle that as well as work with the woman he loved and now sort of despises to get their lives where they need to be.
There's one hell of a struggle in this book and it extends to each and every family member not just the hero & heroine. As secrets come out it looks like Thatcher and Ryanne's betrayal are the least of everyones concerns.

Oh my I loved this book, I was happy to get Justice's ending but the questions I'm left with, Brax & Knox's futures, Thatcher's as well. I cannot wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment